Vancouver Homeschool Hub Registration
- Events/Labs are single time family activities. We no longer run classes for individual students, we have transitioned to a family model in everything we do. This means parents must be present and we expect a wide range of ages for most activities.
- At checkout you'll be asked to check a box for your family, letting us know you have reviewed and agree to our participant agreement. For this reason you may ONLY register children if you are the parent/legal guardian. If bringing a friend the other parents need to register their own children under their own family's account.
- Once you create a family account you can add all of your family members attending the event to the correct date and check out all at once. In our registration system one adult is the account holder, the second parent/adult needs to be added as a "Child". This is because some of our spouses are like overgrown children anyway... you know who you are! ;) Just kidding, it is because our system only allows for one "Adult" to be in charge of each online account. We will know which is the 2nd parent/adult in the family based on the birth date and age.
- 2 years and younger are free, you don't need to register them for labs and they can still attend with the family.
- *This registration page displays best on a computer web browser and does not work with Duck Duck Go on a phone.