You can now access tiered pricing if your family needs it. Find the details HERE.
- Classes/Labs are single time family activities. We no longer run classes for individual students and we have transitioned to a family model. The exception being for ceramics classes which require repeat weekly class times to complete projects.
- This means parents must be present and we expect a wide range of ages for most activities.
- Sibling Discounts: are applied automatically in the shopping cart. First child full price, second child 25% off, third child 50% off, fourth or more children are free. We often group children by family at tables to cut down on material cost and this allows us to offer sibling discounts.
- 4 years and younger are free, you don't need to register them for classes/labs and they can still attend with the family.
- Do not register adults for events at the homeschool hub locations. For labs and classes we only charge for children 5-18 Years Old.
- You may ONLY register children if you are the parent/legal guardian. If bringing a friend the friend's parents need to register their own children under their own family's account.