A Day of Camp
For Children ages: 5-13 Years Old
Contact us by email at email@example.com if you believe you have a child outside of this age range who would benefit.
All dates at the Developing Newberg Homeschool HUB.
Possible Dates (Choose One)
- Wednesday May 12th
- Monday May 17th
- Friday May 21st
Example Schedule (This may not be the final schedule, but it is close):
- 7:30-8:00am Check-In
- 8:00-8:45 Welcome and Introduction/Friendship-Building Activities
- 9:00-10:00 Class 1 - Science Lab
- 10:00-11:00 Class 2 - Science Lab
- 11:00-12:00 Class 3 - Recreation!
- 12:00-12:45 Sack Lunch From Home & Activity
- 1:00-2:00 Class 4 - Science Lab TBD
- 2:00-3:00 Class 5 - Art
- 3:00-4:00 Class 6 - World of Wonder (Microscope Observations)
- 4:00-4:30 Closing/Storytime
- 4:30-5:00pm Pickup
If you need to arrive late or depart early let us know. Unlike most Glen's Gizmos programs this is a drop off program for students. As such parents will have a basic liability release to sign and we are collecting emergency contact information along with allergy/medical emergency info.
Parents are welcome to stick around, but they don't have to this time. These days correspond with training days for Classical Conversations parents, part of the reason we are providing this service is to support these families. You don't have to be in CC to join us.
Cost for Each Registered Child (in a family):
- $36 One Child
- $30 Two Children
- $24 Three or More Children
- Sack Lunch
- Water Bottle
- Closed-Toed Shoes
- Printed and Signed Waiver/Liability Release (Emailed to you about one week before camp)
- Clothing Layers - For example a Jacket
- Day Pack / Backpack or a Bag
- If Sunny - Sunscreen
*To register multiple children from your family register them one at a time. Add them individually to your cart. After adding them simply return to this page to add another then checkout once they are all in the cart.
*Teaching is from a basic Christian worldview.