Family Outdoor School : Astronomy & Navigation (July 7-10)
$200 per person with a $800 family max.
Includes housing, food and programming for the entire family!
Please fill out this simple form and checkout through our shopping cart to register. After we receive your information we will send you an email to collect additional information including children's ages, names and special diets.
You'll also have the option to register with the non-refundable deposit of $200 per family, then pay the remainder before the start of Outdoor School by card, cash or check. EDIT: Full deposit refundable if cancellation is COVID 19 related.
Set the Quantity to " 1 " for one family. We have a 2 person minimum per family for each room. If registering only one person they either need to be registering to attend with a friend's family, or get a special exception to have their own room with only 1 occupant. To inquire please email email@example.com
July 7-10, 2020 (Details Below)
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1:20
“A scientific discovery is also a religious discovery. There is no conflict between science and religion. Our knowledge of God is made larger with every discovery we make about the world.” Joseph H. Taylor, Jr. (received the 1993 Nobel Prize in Physics)
Your family can be part of the adventure!
Join us as we explore the heavens form what is often among the best star gazing sites in the Pacific Northwest. Learn about constellations, navigation, light, the miracle of photosynthesis and so much more!
All of the teaching will be from a Christian worldview and we look to give glory to God (Romans 1:20).
We calculate cost based on an immediate family unit including up to two parents/adults. Use this information to determine cost for your family to attend. Fill out the form online and checkout.
- Children under 3 years old are free! (don't count them when checking out above)
- Immediate Family 3 Years and Older: $200 per person.
- 4 or More Immediate Family Max: $800 per family (First 2 adults and children 18 years and younger.)
- Additional adults (ex: aunts, adult children, grandparents) beyond the first two in a family cost $200/person, separate of the family max.
- Tent, RV, or Day Use Only: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Actual cost is closer to $250 per person. Our volunteers along with Joel and Roxanna donate their time, equipment and materials to provide this program for only $200 per person and incorporate a family max. Thank you for your support!
- Christ honoring classes and workshops, some classes will present evidence of a literal 6 day Creation. All classes will give glory to God as our Creator.
- Engaging science lessons for kids of all ages taught by volunteers and professional presenters throughout the day, now including preschool!
- Recreation Options: Octoball (GaGa Ball), 9-square in-the-air, Sand Volleyball, large gym, swimming pool, Box Hockey, Carpetball and lawn games.
- Family friendly games and memory making activities in the evenings including all camp recreation options.
- Workshops for parents.
- Opportunities to strengthen families, build friendships and praise God.
- Download our Example Schedule
What does my family registration include?
Three nights and 8 meals at the beautiful Ochoco Christian Conference Center in the heart of the Ochoco National Forest. The Conference Center is nestled in the mountains east of Prineville, Oregon.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com if you still have questions.
*To register please checkout using the form at the top of this page. After we receive your information we will send you an email to collect additional information including children's ages, names and special diets.