Castle Rock Homeschool Hub Registration
In Partnership with the Mount St Helens Creation Center
You can now access tiered pricing if your family needs it. Find the details HERE.
- Events/Labs are single time family activities. We no longer run classes for individual students and we have transitioned to a family model. The exception being for ceramics classes which require repeat weekly class times to complete projects.
- This means parents must be present and we expect a wide range of ages for most activities.
- For Hub events below: Once you create a family account please add all of your children 3 years and older attending to the correct date and check out all at once.
- 2 years and younger are free, you don't need to register them for classes/labs and they can still attend with the family.
- Do not register adults for events at the homeschool hub locations. For labs and classes we only charge for children.
- To participate all adults need to have read and agreed to our participant agreement on behalf of their family. It is not optional. For this reason you may ONLY register children if you are the parent/legal guardian. If bringing a friend the friend's parents need to register their own children under their own family's account.
*This registration page displays best on a computer web browser, it doesn't list activities below with every mobile browser.